Terminal disclaimer date where found?
n***@apontewoodringlaw.com
2012-10-25 19:51:52 UTC
Group,

I am trying to find an official document that states the patent or date of a terminal disclaimer. I found two documents in the file wrapper of the patent subject to the terminal disclaimer, but I have to purchase the documents. I will buy it if I know that the information will be there. Does anyone know if I can find reference to the parent patent on the "Terminal Disclaimer Approved in TC" or in the "Terminal Disclaimer Filed"?

Thank you,
Nora
n***@apontewoodringlaw.com